Sunday, March 29, 2009

(¯`·._)Crystal Birthday(¯`·._)

got ready to go chalet for Crystal Birthday celebration.. before leaving hse snap snap a bit^^

my baobei..


smile^^


dunno wat face is this


again.. my baobei funny face


my turn..lolx


ok ready to go..


went to meet Fean then we head there.. is was pouring so heaveily there.. she was dame hungry so we head down to New York to had out lunch before gg to the chalet..

awww my baobei give me mucks mucks


love it^^


cant wait to eat her food liao


me & brian share tis chicken chop.. yummy was quite salty..


after lunch we head to the chalet.. i think if im not wrong this is her first birthday ba.. there were a lot of pics taken but its in her camera & i dunno when she is able to sent to me as she jus brought it & she dun really knw IT stuff..faintz. neverless i tink she had a great time^^

the Birthday Gal.. both are stewardess


us with birthday gal^^


me..lolx


swee bo?


Birthday gal elder sis


she is gg to KILL me when she see this pics.. lolx her mouth so funny.. wahaha


with the 3 little kids


finally got her to get a pic with me^^


hehe.. swee la.. lolx


awww.. mother's love..


who?? who is at the back? hur hur hur.. haha


the Birthday Cake.. yummy!!


hehe.. so sweet


took a pic with meimei..she very cute de.. talke so cute cute eh.


see la.. take pur pic like tt?? kana cut off.. haiz


hehe.. candid shots but blur sia..


baobei so tired le..


lash too bright la mama..


had a very tiring day out.. but i LOVE it.. really had a wonderful wkend with my baobei..LOVE it..

No comments: