Sunday, March 1, 2009

Club at Sabai & Sing at PartyWorld

weeeeeeeeee went clubbing & sing K but i only sing one song.. wahahaha.. we order 3 bottles of Martel drink fm 11pm to 2+am finish liao then went to sing song de.. keke

first to reach^^


finally my darlings arrive


smiling^^ still self take is better.. hee


cheese^^

long time no see..haaa


o.0.. babes with James the Thai singer

babes^^


aCt cuTe sia someone.. keke


kuku Linda first to say coming alr, but LAST to reach de loh.. faintzz


me^^


smile^^ the BIG bully!!!


swee bo?


with galgal


wth? doing wat sia he.. duh~~


galgal look so small in there wor


me tispy soon


whats tt look man??


smile so hard.. machiam kana force like tt.


duh~~ wat u wan to bite hur..

who's finger.. spoil the pic loh..


=)


group pic.. swee la.. but see la got one spoil the pic loh..wahaha


with the late queen^^


chio bu's for sales.. hehe


with my galgal.. =)


ya, im gg to gone soon.. wahaha


sweet us~~


wats tt look Ming? kns de


finally show ur kuku face.. wahahaha


meeeeeeeee... jus posting with tt sotong ball nia..


knw wats the hand sign means bo? they tell me its called WTF.. haha.. so werid sia.


lovely us


me BUT got extra sia.. duh~~


ask u take pic keep drinking for wat.. kns de.


my xiaxia.. hehe


duh~~ head so big leh.. keke


awwwww.. tts so sweet la..

act cute sia someone.. wahahaha


hehe.. distrub


=)


again la.. bo liao me.


see la.. singing go disturb ppl.. hehe

wow.. we so cool right.. moving with the sing they singing loh.


dunno who order this for me.. sour sour de.


heck dunno wat we doing again


stealer!!! my shoes.. ahhaa


me^^ i love this pic.. natural de me right? haha


sweet bo? so thick skin i knw... wahaha



cute liao la.


smile sweet de us^o^


awww.. finally i got a kiss too.. hehe


me again..


went hm in the Morn.. hehe zzzzzz abt 7am cant slp loh.. wake up at 10am liao.. haha then try to fall aslp again..

No comments: