Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rebonded hair & chilling at JB

my baobei went genting.. so this wk never bring him hm so sad de loh.. miss him so much lei.. i WISH tt i had went tgt with him loh.. haiz so wasted loh.. his FIRST holiday trip out fm Spore yet i didnt accompany him.. his aunt did ask me if i wanted to go a not but have to take 3 days leave go lei.. the past few wks i alr sick took mc then now ask me take 3 days leave SURE die de loh... wait my boss say me. so end up i didnt follow him go loh..

really regret loh, should have go then can take pics with him too at there de.. haiz. now sad also no use le loh.. sian. make me miss him so much.. haiz. he got play dun miss me de loh,, so sad wor..anyway, went JB ytd do rebonding & cut my hair for only 188RM loh.. so its cheap la.. if i do in spore sure $100 to $200+ de.. cannot wash for 3days.. can die lei..

this is the shop location at Taman Sentosa opp The Store


me like siao cha bo


hoho.. bo liao.


wait for me till bo liao go cut her hair.. wahaha


finally after 4hrs of butt sitting
her cam KUKU wan lei.. take till so BLUR

seeeeeeeeee... GAY!!! do manicure..


her's got design de.. mei mei

brought this for my baobei de.. got juice inside the gums


she look so kawaii right?


duh~~TIKO PEK!!! run..


with our new hair do..


ya me me me..


again^^


kuku face.. wahaha


she look more chio with this new hair cut la.


dunno wat face..hehe


duh~~ see tt uncle, showing off his nice manicure.. faintzz


swee la.


haaa.. candid shots, tt cha bo selling cigarettes but all never buy.. wahaha


act cute


hmMm.. like GAY sia.. wahaha


dunno wat drink is tt..

No comments: