Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Office craps

today finally wash my hair after 3 days since my rebonding..phew. cant stand it loh.. so itchy & oily.. =_=. guess wat, my manager told me tt one of my colleague complain abt me, knw wat she complain abt?? me ansing the phone & hanging it down LOUDLY, saying izzit i dun like to ans calls.. i was like, WTH to me its jus normal putting down the receiver loh.. she dame fucker SENSITIVES till like tt lei.. even my manager also told me she is like tt de. everyone also will sensitives but must depend on wat ma.. haiz.

so after all my SIX SENSE is very chun de loh.. i always feel tt she dun like me de, well LUCKILY i dun have to talk to her abt anything man. there was once when i was photocopying some documents using bypass, after i was done i forgotten to take my used paper fm the bypass she actually kpkb loh.. for nth she like shout so loud saying who put the paper there & bang the machine.. i purposely dun wan to say it was mine loh.. if she had ask nicely who leave the paper there i would have admitted but she SHOUT lei.. machiam ppl own her like tt. this i also got tell my manager abt it after she told me abt me so call banging the receiver LOUDLY..

the gal under her very SUAY de loh.. always kana scold by her de.. so i can count myself lucky tt my manager is not like her man. i can feel tt my manager also dun really like her de.. but she jus tell me tt she jus try not to bother abt it..

ok nw back to wat my manager comment abt my working attitude.. she say tt i need to be serious in my work, dun always do mistakes, dun late. must be reasonable in my job. actually this i knw lei, but hor sometimes really nth to do de wor.. she funny ask me take book & read if nth to do.. i told her i online read news better wor...lolx

though i at work is like tt, but to my son is different de loh.. i make sure i am a gd mother to him, even if i have to discipline him hard. i MUST make sure he study, is a gd boy.. but sometimes find it hard loh.. he not with me.. haiz. but then i jus have to try my best, give my all to him..

2 comments:

Ee said...

hahaha again huh.
As according to my past experience hor, EVERYWHERE you go there will always be ONE person that is like tat. You must be VERY happy that it is not YOUR BOSS hahaha ...

so happy for u now ur boss is treating you good. must appreciate, dont let her down!!

But i same same as you la, punctuality always FAIL *Faint*!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

somemore is AUNT lei.. old fashion type somemroe loh, like to complain y youngster nw this & tt, even dressing also got problem with her de.. my manager is far far better then her a lot loh.. i think not only i got problem with her, the rest too loh.. jus tt my company small so they chin cai loh..

I told my manager I can come at 9.15 go back at 6.15 a not.. she say can!! lolx