Saturday, December 6, 2008

Vivo City

today went to meet my fren & her kid to Vivo.. she jus gave birth to her 3rd baby boy.. BUT she still look the same.. OMG!!! still as slim loh..

while waiting to go out le..

see any different on me?? hee

had lunch at Sakae Sushi, if Sushi Tel queue was not tt long, i would surly eat there instead of here..
with her boy..

my bao bei..

our food...

they are of the same age, BUT my son his younger then him and he look younger then my son loh.. hehe. so cute wor.. i have to keep calling my son to call him kor kor instead of di di sia..

with the lovely boys

mummy's.. she dame thin sia.. haiz

cute cute de me

cheese..

Xmas Tree..

while the kids are having their fun in the playground, i cam whore..=)

after that head to my another fren hse, as it started to rain & the poor kids were unable to play there..

see her darling.. so cute, she keep opening her eyes wide wide de wor.. very nice to hug & carry loh..

she also got a dog.. but hor, she say tt she hates it as it eat its own SHIT!!! she told me tt she hear tt Chihuahua eat their own shit wan loh.. but i love them lei, they are so small & cute..but hearing tt it eats its own shit i also scare liao wor.. plus her's hor didnt even bark, didnt even knw tt she had a dog man.. haha


next time wan to buy Chihuahua DONT buy wan which is WHITE, get one which is brown or darker coloured. becos hers the dog got dark pigments on its whites part, making it look like it got some illness..



all our boys are 2003 de.. all the same age wor.. my son is the youngest, while the shorter is the oldest & the most sensible boy loh. they really play like crazy in the hse man.. my son & Xavier is the WORST de loh.. both of them only kwn how to play, study dunno de.. jin chaim sia..


her adorable darling.. see her smile it melt hearts..


btw, while we had dinner, there actually got tis eddie flower on the dish, i told the kids thats its able to be eaten BUT they dun believe de loh... i remember i LOVE tis & got to eat them when i had my birthday as it will be on the cake. nowadays, the kids are living a better life alr loh.. their cakes nw is not this eddie flower BUT more nicer & better.. still got 2D, 3D de loh.. haha


my fren gave me tis Coach wallet but the inside of it has alr turn yellow, she brought it for dry cleaning there le.. but i guess its leather, tts y cant be clean.. thanks.


went hm so0o0o tired.. my son EVEN more tired loh.. played the whole day.. make milk for him, asked him to drink & go slp.. i bath finish i went to my room, there he was slping alr hugging my bostel.. i went to watch my dvds till i zzzzzzz also.. hahaha

btw got this few movies very cheap cheap.. having discount then i buy de loh..

No comments: