Wednesday, December 17, 2008

...

today i prayed asking for God for answer, i guess he have giving me ALL the answer i needed to know. now, the only thing is HOPE that i will listen to it & follow.. i suddenly feel so STUPID again. why one after another i still dont learn from it. i always wanted something simple but complication things keep coming to me, why i do not know too.

my MIND IS BREAKING OUT!!! i really need a break from EVERYTHING. i really feel that its the worst time of my life.. why can't it be smooth sailing??? why must u choose me?? why me??

do i look like someone who is easily cheated? do i look like someone who believe all things people say? do i look like a toy, to play & thrown one side? do i simply look so naive in this world that God has to keep giving me test for me to wake up my mind?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe there is GOD somewhere. But they write our stories, we CONTROL our own destiny. He write you into bad stories, YOU walk out if YOU don't like the storyline.

Easily cheated? Naive, Hmmmm ... I guess you make BAD choices.

Choices by the way not control by GOD also, control by urself.

cheer up :)
take all these experiences as lessons learnt. Thou I don't know what happen haha ...

I know u getover it soon ...
chin up gal ...
jiayou jiayou ~

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

thanks thanks for always being here giving me advises without fail.. no matter where u are, u always will be there de...

hopefuly all goes well for me, am so tired at times.. haha

yap yap. jiayou yanyan!!

i really appreciation it a lot..=)