Tuesday, December 9, 2008

last day of long wkend ;(

my son is a PIG sia.. haha he slp so dame long wor.. morn woke up lei.. then eat breakfast after tt he play himself then he go slp.. slp till late evening wor.. faintzz i call him also dun wan to wake up loh.. guess must be the weather so nice sia.. wanted to bring him to orchard see lights de wor.. nvm, next wk bring him go.. hehe

tis is my 2nd fake lashes im using, kinda feel tt its quite long for me wor.. haha


my son wearing my clothes so dame cute lei.. keke


cheese..


while waiting for our food to arrive


wow!!! wats tt look man... hahaha


smile..


eating his yummy Omelette


my yummy Black Pepper Seafood Pasta


yummy yummy!!


cute bo??


fetch my son him, i told him to remember to do his assignments, told him he big boy le loh, have to do things fast fast de.. he at there very slow loh, at my place do things fast.. he is too pamper there alr la.. haiz.

went drinking at Dreamerz then head to Sabai Sabai..


look at tt guy face man.. dame robot lei.. haha. see liao wan to laugh loh..


my bitch..=)


long wkend passed so fast.. but im very happy with the time spent with my son.. wish there it can last forever.. when then i can take him with me to stay.. haiz

No comments: