Monday, December 1, 2008

Dinner at JB

went JB, was suppose to go do my rebonding of my hair, but it was too late, so end up didnt do. had dinner at a very wulu place i also dunno where wor.. its really deep into a so call kinda look like forest loh.. haha. but the food was gd i guess..

me


pic of the place


look at the oyster & sea hum, its my FIRST time seeing it so BIG de loh.. i see alr, i full man.. keke


tis restaurant, got a couple of monkey at the entrance de.. also dunno for wat de wor.. look at the Turtle, the shell is so out of shape de loh..
our yummy food for 6 pax.. costing abt RM240, including 2 bottles of Heineken & other drinks. The crab is beri big & cooked in my fav style, Salted egg.. but i think tis is my first time eating it stir fried.. i usually eat it deep fried with salted egg de.. still got lobster with cheese & the rest..
i dun really dare to eat the "gong gong" wor.. haha. look so scarily, only had one nia..


after dinner, when drinking at 2 different pubs, we change pub was becos they said tt the gals there not nice.. kns de loh guys.. pus over here & there are quite different wor, here our pubs, alot of Lady's waitress plus both sexes of customers, but over there waitress are Lady's too BUT customers are MOSTLY guys loh.. so when i was jus siting there drinking, there was tis guy suddenly pull my arm dame hard like dunno for wat like tt, i quickly pull it back loh.. siao siao de sia.. but nth happen la.. then went hm le..yawn, tired wor me..
9 stalk of roses for me, BUT i like BLUE de wor..

3 comments:

Ee said...

chey i tot u very FAT need to diet. OK leh!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

..........i very FAT liao la.. like tt time go This Fashion i tried the clothes u saw me FAT FAT loh.. nw WORST lei, like bao bak chang like tt lei.. jin sian de wor..

Lilian said...

u not fat la... Heng nv go with u. I wanna perm hair wait also end up dinner at JB. haha...