Tuesday, December 2, 2008

guys=KIDS

ya, i GUESS its true.. no matter how old they are they will always seems to be like a kid, well thats wat i feel though. i always thought tt the older a guy is, he will be more mature BUT im totally wrong abt it. i cant stand guys spending all they had not having any saving. they spent it on pubbing, clubbing, gambling etc once they are dried up, they will borrow fm others $$.. how to be with a guy like tt??? no saving at all BUT jus wan to enjoy themselves.. there is NO excuses saying tt they go tis places for entertainment.. if they NEED to go for entertainment, then they BETTER have the money to spent & to managed their own fiances.. really useless to have tis kind of guys.

in the long run, its his partner who will SUFFER. the partner have to work doubly hard to support the family instead. i rather dun wan tis guy. so i say, its better to be single. im so bloody afraid to have this kind of guy coming to me, its like my ex. so dame useless. everything also need me to pay & do, small little thing also cant do. its me supporting the family.. i need to work double jobs to give monthly allowances to his mum for taking care of my son, plus paying for pampers, milk etc for my son.. not only tt, when he no $$ i need to give him.. WTH right?? my son is my responsibility BUT not his?? anyway tis is over, dun wanna say much abt it too.. no point.

like nw, my son studies is so bad im trying my best to teach him myself, teaching all i can but wats the point?? i see him once a wk, wants to spent all my time with him, but i got no choice but to teach him, wasting a few hours to study. ya i knw its gd for him, but once he go back to them, no one is teaching him, its like wasting my affect. in the future, like my son failed in his sch work & everything, its me worrying abt it. his useless dad it of no use, jus for display.. how i wish tt im able to take care of my son myself but i cant..

jus simply dun understand y some guys LOVE to bullshitting so much, or talk big.. even if its true or watever, i dun see a need in them telling EVERYONE abt it. wat so great abt it?? not like they will be well looked at. jus keep ur mouth shut, ppl have eyes they will knw when they see. DUN need them to open their mouth..

i really really cannot stand USELESS guys!!!! i look at them i kinda feel very sian, jus dun feel secure being with this kind of guys. my fucking life alr SUCKS to the MAX, still not enough i can go die.. so if u are this kind pls fucking stay far far away!!!!! go ruin someone else life..

2 comments:

Ee said...

haha it is the 'peter pan' syndrom. Alot of man is like this la, just want to haolian this and that. but this kinda of suckers can be friends only, cannot be husband because they only treat their 'friends' good and the wife will suffer.

AT least your EYE is OPEN wor!!

hahaha, just don't fall into the trap. The more boastful one is abt their wealth, u aga aga know bah ~ Sit one corner and observe ... :)

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

ya i knw loh.. see also jin sian liao wor.. hahaha i HATE it when ppl always talk sense to others, telling them options BUT they themselves DUN do it de lei.. dunno talk for wat de loh..