Monday, December 26, 2011

What's happening to me??

Past few days my eyes, feet and inner thigh swollen, itchy and somemore got pus can! cannot take it anymore so went to see the doctor today BUT end up he just tell me that its sensitive skin gave me some creams and allergy tables to eat that's all.

My eyelid this few days very itchy, peeling & swollen too =( dunno Izzit my eye lash glue or wat that irritated it. Today woke up all the pus make my eye stil together! =( 

Dunno what's happening to me!! My feet, inner thigh, eye & face is swollen, itchy n with pus! Now my feet like pig leg!! Every morn wake up my eye stick together by the pus! Try to put aloa vera gel on them hoping that it will go away! =(

1 comment:

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

yup.. im much better now, although sometimes the itch will come back again =(

i myself also do not know why im having this problem. it will start to cure then it'll come back again.

hopefully in times, it will disappear totally..