Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas at my Cosy House!

im so excited! why?? because its my FIRST Christmas in my OWN house! invited some of my friends over to celebrated =)

we shopping and got some Christmas deco and the tree!

Christmas deco!!

For our Christmas tree lights n deco!

 Our $39.90 Christmas tree!

Branch of the tree

Can't wait to get the tree up!

Our botak tree!

Can u spot anything here? I didn't know Christmas tree got alphabet so easy for us to fix the tree! Hehe

Weeeee!~!~!~!~ our FIRST Family tree!

 Presents under the tree!

order Turkey and some hams from Cold storage.

having the Christmas feeling!

baking the turkey

tahhhaaa... our roasted turkey! not really nice quite dry.

now the Christmas tree looks better with all the present under it!

beer time!

xia xia why my beer so MUCH bubble??

i also order some Shepherd pies too

and KFC and pizzas!

hmmm... boy... wat u doing there?

pregnant with little princess inside!

wahhhhh... presents time!

weeee.... present present!

tahhhhaaaaa... Christmas exchange for the adults!

Swensens  macadamia nuts ice cream cake! yum yum!

this is me and my dear present! just wat i wanted the juice maker!

my baobei present

another present

duck hunter? hmmm

hehe.. wat present is inside.. hur hur hur

didi so cute!

ahhhh... finally got my present

wahhhh... i can see what i got now

did so cute.. keep on wanna take my deco loh

hehe.. xia with my present!

so happy ah?...

this is my present! hmmm wonder who gave it to me..

hehe.. i though this is for deco to hang on the wall, turn out its meant to wear! hahahaha

so i asked my ah bui to wear! hehehe

didi opening his present!

more present!

ger ger with her present

waaa... another want so good?...

qiqi with her present

and me with my present!

my christmas present from my baobei!

my PRICELESS Christmas card and Present! i ♥ it! heheh

busy busy...

yea baobei? why your face like this?

angel on top of my christmas tree.

hehe.. didi face so blur here.

another present!

i wanna play now

wonder whats mine...

me...

so cute loh..

ok whats inside

waahhhh... so big..

this is one of the extra present i gave to my friends.. i brought a few of this Hello Kitty thumb drive, its VERY CUTE!

this is also a thumb drive can! can also use as a key chain..



nice group photo! i LIKE!


i love you guys =)

Close up of the Eclipse of the Moon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU!

No comments: