Monday, December 12, 2011

Cool Nail Colour!

this is my 2nd time getting stuff from Mei Mei's Signatures, i REALLY like her services, very prompt and efficient.

I got my stuff! I ♥ them! got some eye lashes, Water Decal Nail Sticker and this is the star product im SO excited about and that is the Blaze Nail Lacquer! damn cool!

my Blaze Nail Lacquer, Sparkelicious to Red Hott Mama.I REALLY LOVE this nail polish! Real cool! It's ONLY one nail polish BUT it can change colour when u are indoor & outdoor!

my Christmas Water Decal Nail Sticker!

Basically, you cut them up like this then soak them in the water for a few minutes then you just peel them and put onto your nails. wait for them to dry then you apply top coat!

My transformer nails with the Christmas Water Decal Nail Sticker! Weeeee!~!~!~!~!