Monday, December 19, 2011

our little Christmas Getaway trip!

my dear dear decided to go on a short Christmas trip getaway to Batam.

Boarding pass from Batam Fast has change!! Instead of the hard card become a paper receipt! not good! so easy of them to fly away or even take them as rubbish loh.

on the ferry

cam whoring

my family

my baobei

hehe.. look at this seat.. why its smiling at me wor.. hahaha

with my baobei

lunch time! i LOVE the chilli! sluppppppp

lunch was not bad..

my baobei lunch as always

i wanna eat!

me with my lunch

take a picture first before eating

yum yum

our room...

my baobei bed!

me again...

love my nails!

my loves!

me... 

dear! why u close ur eyes

ahhhh.. dinner! Korea food yummy!

this NOT NICE! avocado jucie! eeeeee

Dino kids club.. not really that nice but better then nothing

the Korea restaurant we had dinner at..

Spa got cancel change to tml =( did the Treadmill instead! Did for 5mins for 290m.. HAHAHA

no Spa tonight =(

Breakfast time!

not bad loh the breakfast here

yum yum...

me with my food

swimming time!

hehe...


our free pizza!

room service!

dino club for kids..

on the way to the shopping mall

on the bus

nothing much to shop but better then nothing

christmas time

my baobei

resting time

yum yum... 

baobei wat u doing?

Can u see?... I brought the A&W toy bear!! Got it at RP25,000! 

the shopping mall we went

hehe... cam whoring with my new bikini..

baobei wanna take pic with this house

dino club again..

my loves

HAHA! buffet lunch for ONLY S$2 lei!! hmmmm... dunno what they have loh.. weird so didnt even go have a look... 

Merry Christmas

Our buys!! I brought the Limited Edition Hennessy VSOP!! The bottle look so CHIO!

liqueur Chocolates

No comments: