Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Present for me & Dear Dear too!

Merry Christmas!! yes today is Christmas day! weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Present time! hahaha

my dear dear got me this! LV wallet!

me with my present!

weeee!! whats inside!!

awwww... my love letter.. hehe

my present! but but but, i dont really like =( becos i dont really like the metal clipping..

how it look like inside

very bulky wor this wallet..

front view

my present!

so i went to LV to change this.. hehehe

i've always wanted this de... and this wallet is cheaper then the want that i didn't like so i get to chose another wallet as they cant refund if the amount it more then $100..

so i choose the coin purse i still got change loh.. $5! hahaha

the code of my wallet..

with my exchange present!

i think my dear very love me lots! hahaha! always buy stuff for me to expensive but end up the desing i dont really like but heng can change to another design de.. the other time he brought for me the LV bag also buy big big de end up i also go change it.. hehe.. thank you dear dear!

my Christmas present to him!

my dear dear is a happy man! hahaha

No comments: