Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Surprise LV Bag for me!

guess wat?!?! my ah bui surprise me again! i didn't expect him to buy a LV bag for me can! he cheat me to go down my office tell me he cut his leg and is bleeding.. i say he dont bluff la.. then he DIE DIE ask me to come down =.=

and yes he gave me this HUGE paper bag and i knew its a LV bag but not sure wat the design was.

there! my LV bag! so nice right! but in feel it too BIG liao loh.. this is L size.

look at the inside.. very BIG hor.. but white SURE dirty de loh.. so scare!


my White LV bag!

awww.. my love letter! mucksss...



ok so after work we went to Tonkichi @ Isetan Scott to have our dinner. its pretty good but its expensive! and im not a fan of FRIED pork or chicken. but my ah bui said that its nice so went to try it out.

indeed its nice, when you look at it you will think that its oily BUT its not! and the more you eat it you wont get tired of it. still got free flow of salad and rice.

act cute loh..

my food!

No comments: