Monday, May 23, 2011

Second Time to MP office

Went to see MP again. This is my 2nd time going to them. Reach around 9pm. Waited for my number 60 to be called. Once my number was called. I had to register first. So I gave my nric n told the lady wat I needed help of.

I told her then I came before n they wrote a letter for me to HDB but end up it didn't help me at all n I myself went to HDB myself to apply for the 1 room flat n even show her the letter.

I even told her I came before but it doesn't seem to help at all. Telling her I need to move out from my fren hse by the end of this Yr and needed the rental flat badly. All she can tell me was that from HDB letter it say to wait for their replies. Telling me that PAP n HDB are not link together. Saying that if by the end of this Yr I need to move out she asked me to rent from the open market. I was like wtf?? I alr told u that I'm not earning much n she is asking me to rent outside?? Her brain grow in her butt?? Telling me there is nothing much she can do. But I kept telling her I needed the MP help on this. Then she got no choice and told me will get the type writer gal to write in to HDB to push them for me.

She really make me super piss off! After I waited again for the person to type the letter she rush to go home! Wanna help ppl yet in the rush to go home. U might as well dun come n help the MP!

I have to repeat my story to the type writer gal again n I did it with a hash tone as I had enough of it! Then she took my letter n told the MP wat is it abt n came back to me telling me she will write a letter to the minister of HDB to ask them to help.

My file was there n they had record of it. So I asked her to open up n read. After that she started typing out n read to me that she wrote that I'm in need of a flat n needed to move out from my fren flat by this year n that I'm a single mom. So I hope it will help me!

Feel that it's so pointless loh asking MP for help! Heng I didnt vote for them! Becos vote for them also like that they can't do anything!

No comments: