Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FOREIGN WORKER!!

First of all, i DO NOT want to be a BITCH here BUT i think i bloodly hell will! althought my English is not very good can this email english be any WORST?!? see! this is want you get for hiring a foreign talent to work in ur company, i think this want SHOUID NOT even be called FOREGIN TALENT but FOREGIN WORKER! where is the TALENT?!? go back MYANMAR la!

FYI, NOT i want to ask her to go BOIL water ok! if she don't do all this task which is very SIMPLE i will kana scold from my boss! and BTW, its my boss who asked me to pass her all the BRAINLESS task for her to do loh! so that i can focus more into marketing!

as u can read from her email, she keep emphasizing that she is being hired for MARKETING EXECUTIVE and that she has been doing Admin for so long! pls loh! Admin cant even do properly let alone marketing can! she already got problem SPEAKING how to be MARKETING?!?!

Im not saying im very good at that or not BUT i, my boss & others already got problem communicate with her can! somemore her salary is the same as mine loh! more PISS!

this is the email she sent to my boss...

this is the reply from my boss to her.. as usually my boss always talk SUPER sweet de loh.. but well he is still on my side!

he think that i had a misunderstanding with her, KNN i also never talk to her much see her i sibei sian liao loh! all i ask her is to do her task properly so that my boss wont come and scold me loh!

No comments: