Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

today is Mother's Day! brought mummy for buffet at Spice Cafe at the Concorde Hotel. i Didn't really like the buffet here but Mummy like can liao! i still prefer my CAROUSEL!

got promotion for Mother's.

mummy!

us..

my baobei..

look so ah pek

this is drunken prawn soup..

the cafe look very cosy..

dessert section..

salad section..

seafood section! i find that the oyster is not really fresh here.. i only had about 4.

our food..

my baobei and mummy!

today got special event.. got this!

not bad sia..

my family!

Happy Family!

so nice right..

my baobei help us took de..

My Mother's Day card & a FIRST time gift my baobei brought for me! ♥ He was actually holding a flyer from Taka jewelery, asked him to throw but he refuse as he wanted to buy sth there for me.. end up I pursuit him to get me this cheaper bracelet.. I seldom wear bracelet but I will start to wear this as it's my FIRST brought gift from him! ♥

No comments: