Saturday, July 17, 2010

my grandson Keyan Kee 1 yr old!

well my dear Guna son turn one today.. i BET he had a very GOOD time.. even my own brian never got to have this big celebration for his one yr old birthday..

went with my DD and BB to the party. great to see all my childhood frens. but BB so cute before we went he asked me got children go ma? i said got but once he reach he was SHY loh..

end up eh asked my DD to bring him go playground play ALONE =.= ya he is shy loh.. wat to do.. he need to warm up first then he wont be shy de..

i can feel that my BB is improving on his english as now he can do some of the work which he wasnt able to do it himself. good job baobei!

at amk hub before gg to the party


Happy Birthday!!


see the bb... happy till cry.. keke


nice cake..


on our way home saw this cat which is very friendly

No comments: