Friday, July 23, 2010

i still got a LOT to learn from working life

guess wat? had a talk with my boss and he was telling me that a few of his partners had complain to him about me speaking rudely to them.

i was like huh? when i speak rudely to them?? i really had no idea about it. so he told me what they said to me. at that moment i felt that i've learn a hard lesson that when u are working with ppl who are higher positions than u, u got to speak professional & not like how u speak to ur frens. different ppl u have to use different tone to speak to them. after all, not everyone are the same. cant believe that after so many yrs of working, im still learning what is working life is about...

how can i be so stupid? after working so many years and yet i haven learn about this?? can u pls wake up?? u are no longer living in a tunnel but out to this cruel world where u have to face different kind of ppl out there.. so PLEASE WAKE UP!!

learn from this world and use it.

my email to them:

Dear xxxx,

i just had a serious talk with my boss., thank you for this feedback.

am so so sorry of my attitude for the past two months. sometimes im not even aware of it.

sometimes my boss get me to get things done i get overly anxious because i got too many things to do.

i assure u i did not mean to be rude on purpose.

infact, i just explain to my boss that i thought that i was speaking to you guys as i would speak to my friends.

once again, im so sorry about it and i promise to be more professional for now on.

No comments: