Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hair For Hope

my dd will be shaving his head BOTAK for charity, Hair For Hope. although i dun like him being botak but since this is for charity im really happy that he is willing to do it =)

from my understanding,Hair For Hope are those children who are having cancer and are receiving treatment for it.

as for the shaving part, its to symbol hope to lend moral support to all children with cancer and to let them know that there is nothing wrong with being bald with every head shaven.

the event will be at Vivo City on 25 July 2010, Sunday from 10am-8pm.

please show your support by donating for it. click here to support my DD for shaving his head=) im so PROUD of you! mucksssss

this is my facebook wall which i posted for support =)


look at the amount of donation.. hope it will grow and grow for this children.


my doation i know its not a lot just $50.. but a little diffrent means a lot to this children....

No comments: