Sunday, July 11, 2010

Movie cum Terrible dinner at ION

ytds was disappointed as i wanted to have dinner at Carousel Buffet but end up is was full house. so SAD =(

went to watch Despicable Me, wasn't tt hilarious as I expect it to be though.


then headed to Itacho Sushi which is a Hong Kong style sushi Restaurant. and let me tell u, its SUCKS to the MAX! really CMI this Restaurant at ION Orchard. i bet its going to close down any time soon. that is how BAD the food was loh.. haiz



nice setting though...


while waiting for our food to come we took some pics...


this is their so call BEST SELLER, salmon in soy sauce sushi.. once i put the WHOLE sushi into my mouth and chew i PUKE it all out can.. YUCKS!!


look at this Tamago Sushi, the rice so SMALL loh..


see this Sake Sushi... are they cutting cost or someting? just look at the size of the sushi..


i ordered this to share with my baobei.. Beef udon.. i dun like it.. guess its the vegs they put inside..


my DD pork rice.. the pork is dry and i believe they have not change their cooking oil as i taste werid werid..


our handrolls. heng i had tuna mayo so as u can see this dish wont go wrong as its just tuna mayo..


TASTELESS Chawanmushi loh.. dun even have the chawanmuchi taste can...


this of ALL the dish its the BEST! all they have to do with this is just but on the sushi rice no cooking done.. my lobster salad sushi..


this is the WORST restaurant i even had!! the price i pay here i can have my Sushi Tel loh... haizzzzzzzz

expensive nvm not even nice to eat... WTF!

nice right.. so cute hor..


hehe...


smile =)


funny face..


muhahahaha


me^^


then went down to B4.. had this Green Tea tiramisu.. not bad...


tahaaaaa...me..lolx


yummy!


this is the rice ball stall at B4


my rice ball


the overall of the stall


then walk pass this Taiwan shall.. saw that they had Baked potatoes and i love potatoes.


i poke him..


he also poke him..


my snacks..


one look at it.. i got turn off.. not as i had expected it t0 be.. plus not WARM also loh.. haiz. wat is WRONG with food at ORCHARD!


awww.. feeding my baobei eat.. keke


duhz.. dunno wat are they doing sia..


oh and not to forget.. ytd i had a good night with my beobei.. y u may ask.. becos we had a very nice night chatting loh.. listening to him speak all he want to me.. so nice =)

No comments: