Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hair For Hope

woke up early to reach Vivo City ard 11plus am as DD session for cutting hair was 12pm so better be early then late..

he is gg to cut his hair botok for charlty. im proud of u =)


can u spot who are this 2 ppl who are holding the mic? and also the indian man on the right?


my DD head being shaved..


OUCH!! pain pain =x the gal didnt know how to shave well becos after that i can see a LOT of long strand of hair ard..


before shaving


after shaving


tadah! still got cert de wor..


his company group pic but u cannot see him as he is too short! haaa


my loves..


head to Sushi Tel for lunch wanted to give Kate a treat. this is the food i ordered.


cutie kate..


my baobei.


act cute ah..


us=)


my DD


yucks!! give me see his food in his mouth


cute right us.. haaa


my baobei said that this pic look like me.. HAHA


queuing for our fav Koi at bugis


while queuing..


she ah.. eat and eat none stop..


look at the queue at Koi..


see!! that is how long i have to wait till my order is ready loh


tried on this dress but end up DD said i look bui so never buy..


my BB wan to be a model.. keke


we had a very tring day out.. whole day loh.. from morning till now.. shop and walk none stop.. shag!

No comments: