Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sat

Sat had lunch at Swensen my boy wanted to eat spaghetti, so went there for it..

yummy!!!


i had this Seafood Lasagna, which SUCKS! i dun really like the taste of it.. its not the usually type of Lasagna which is tomato base but instead it came with creamy spinach sauce.. not my taste i guess.


ok after his meal, snap Image and video hosting by TinyPic


went shopping ard to look for some shoes as all my shoes are spoiled, but in vain dun have any i like de. i LL have to wear some of my other shoes which cause my feet to have blister loh.;(
while heading hm, tried tis Yogurt.. okok loh.. tok how nice it was..
my bb hor knw wat he is doing here? while he is washing his underwear which he solid it. tt i no need to say wat is it alr ba.. see the upper right side he still can tell me tt he use his feet to step on his underwear so tt he can brush it properly.. faint
again at hm teach him his mandarin.. well he have improve le wor. but very worry loh.. he will be gg to Pri 1 next yr alr.. haiz i really need to spent more time teaching him..
me waiting for my bao bei to finish watching his cartoon so tt i can fetch him hm.


see, dun wan to go loh.. say he MUST finish watching then he will go.. so nvm loh, let him watch as he did knw his mandarin which i teach him le..


force him to take pic with me.. keke


someone gave this to me.. fm VS de.. smell nice.. i love it.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

send my bao bei hm then head down to club..
sweet sweet de us..


again us~~
say us red lobster..duh~~ but mine is my blusher loh.. lolx
he look so shy right.. like we wan to eat him up.. faintz


mucks~~


mei mei.. hehe


with tt siao alien.. always taking alien language with me.. wahahaha


me bo liao.. haha


guess which hand is mine..


hmmm, someone wan to eat swan meat.. lalala
we club till 6am loh.. faintz. then we gong gong wait for the cab for abt half hour plus then Ming say call cab then we call de.. siao sia, we should have done tt long time le loh..if not we alr reach hm long time le loh.. hahaha

No comments: