Monday, January 26, 2009

Club after Reunion Dinner

ytd brought my son hm le.. so tt he can celebration his cny over there instead of being with me. cause if he were to stick with me, he wont get to collect more angbao.. haha.

frankly speaking, i HATE cny period.. i jus LOVE their holidays tts all. i dun go visiting etc, not like others who do visiting, enjoy the seasons but well for me, no where for me to visit anyway.. haha.

see my bao bei, close eye wor.. say to bright le.. hehe. gg to miss u my badly..


after all my frens who had their Reunion Dinner, we decided to head down to club.. well, it was quite fun loh.. haha.

tis Alien donkey yrs never see him alr, kinda still look the same.. lim till drunk right? keke


my darling~~


he ar.. tink is the 1st among us to drink till become like Lobster wor..=)


like tt confirm can see the diff liao right.. hehe


me!! cam whoring.. weeeeeee


me again.. hehehe

had quite some fun there... hehe my fav place =)

No comments: