Monday, January 19, 2009

after waiting for so long right?? hehe

to my dear faithful reader of my blog, ya i knw i haven been updating my blog, nth much happen tts y.. dun grumble le ok?? hehe.. updated liao

anyway, my dear son have been becoming nottie le wor.. never do the hmwork which i gave him for his Chinese.. his ah ma ask him to do he refuse loh, saying tt i didnt circle the pages so he dun wan to do... so she called me, told me abt it then asked my son to the phone he dun wan loh.. see la, how nottie he is.

went to fetch him last wk, i gave him a earfull loh.. i can vomit bloody teaching him jus reading lei.. jus this words make me lose my cool, shouting at the top of my lung, i knw i shouldn't do it but jus cant help it loh.. faint. this is the words: "我们一同庆祝儿童节" took me more then an hour to teach him to read BUT still he cannot remember how to read.. can die de loh...

got tis fm a fren, fren, selling at $70 but i got it at $63, its a slimming cream, once apply it claims to make u urine more often..cos it breaks down n melt ur body fat n flush out as urine.. saying its a hot cake... the shop is location at Shaw Tower #01-07, called Belle Medispa.

i jus use it ytd night after my bath, jus feel a burning feeling but never keep gg to the loo lei. i only apply it on my tummy.. will continuing trying to see if it works..


went to buy my eye lashes, yap soon to be finish so i got another set at $19.90


got some ear rings for myself.. selling at 8 pair for $10

dunno y suddenly keep having craving of this chocolate, fulled with almond & yummy chocolate..

No comments: