Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

went Church service with my son at Orchard Country Club last night for New Yr Countdown.. it had been really a very long time since i last went to church alr.. but this wan i still dun count it as the REAL service. i tink i really need to go church.. for tis, they actually had translator for Mandian & English, so they are speaking one after another, for me, i dun really like it this way de.. i perfer, gg jus for the English, rather then keep hearing both language..

today brought the Kids for swimming.. my son LOVE it loh.. haha but the whether was pretty bad.. keep raining & stopping with the sunny sun out.. tink gg to fall sick with this whether..





hehe.. me taking pic of my bao bei


am i drowing??


shoot shoot





my water gun.. hehe


break time.. have some fruits..


wats tt look??


lele give mucks mucks


smile =)


having Lunch then headed to Vivo..


finish ma ma le..


then headed to Vivo, let the kids play at the playgrounds then headed hm le..


weeeeeee





cheese~~


see la, sit also cannot see well de loh.. keep playing..


had dinner & play at the playground again then went hm le..

No comments: