Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ChinaTown again

went ChinaTown again.. as last wk i went there, was eyeing at this blouse, didnt manage to buy so today went again to get it. i was sort of lucky as last wk when i went to tt shop i heard the lady selling a customer at $16, but when i went down today & asked how much is the blouse, she told me $20 loh!!!

so i told her loh, i got a fren who actually brought the blouse at $16, end up when i said tt i wanted the wan with the red rose, the guy to me tt he is selling tt at $18 as the stock of tt was very gd, bet its becos of CNY so ppl are getting tt with the red rose, haha.. telling me if i wan, i can buy the wan with the blue rose at $16, so i end up buying this. anyway, to me its not becos of CNY tt i got the blouse, jus felt tt its nice.

luckily last wk i brought my son his CNY clothes alr, dame ex loh jus a shirt & a jeans cost $70+. well, nvm ba since its CNY & he need to wear something nice too.

my lovely blouse =)

3 comments:

Ee said...

ey u yet to go my hse to get bryan top huh!? that one VERY RED lo hahaha ....

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

oh ya.. i forget.. haha. its BRIAN la.. hi yo aunt.. hehe

Ee said...

yikes hahaha he not my son LEH hahaha but I KNOW HIS chinese NAME 和顺!! or i got it wrong!? haha ~