Friday, February 13, 2009

Fri the 13~ Scarely

Today is Friday the 13.. so scare loh. was hopefully that nothing will happen today becos i did HAD a bad experience on this day before.. heng nothing happen just miss my bus to work in the morning..

my bao bei hse they got a dog called Russell.. its a mix breed but it's very cute loh.. only 2 mths only nia..


i LOVE dogs.. izzit he cute?

went Vivo with Fean & my bao bei for dinner.. didnt tried this restaurant before so when in for dinner.

yummy!! his FAV loh.. haha

our yummy food... but dame EX loh... like tt nia cost abt $90+ lei!!!!! siao right?? one PIC of Unagi Sushi cost $4.80.. very EX la.. next time wont come here eat le.. EX then Sushi Tel loh.
brought this spaghetti strap at Forever21 for $7
headed hm my bb start to read for me the Chinese words his teacher teach him at sch de..
here is a video of him reading^^

4 comments:

Ee said...

i also has that singlet from F21 in beige but i try to cut the tag behind then TORN!! so pissed with myself!!!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

........... hi yo.. but why wan to cut off? i wear ok lei..

Ee said...

the tag made my back very itchy ... suan le, i not so sexy like u hahaha, i usually wear my spag inside hahaha ...

Ee said...

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=fab%5Ffinds&product%5Fid=2044516104&Page=1

after tax and conversion this about SG4.50 nia.... u want me to buy ONE FULL set come back for u hahahaha ...