Saturday, February 21, 2009

make Spectacles for my bao beo

had lunch his FAV again.. haha



went into a Pet shop he wanted to get sth for his dog.. so we got this..


went to make spectacles for him.. he tried a few pair.. this was the last 2 he tried.. the rest he tried was round look so werid on him loh.. he got round face still wear round spectacle funny la.. end up i got the blue de for him..

Msia shop are always so weird in their pricing.. they can change anytime they wan de loh.. the lady told me tt the spectacles was as RM199, tell me give me discount so will sell me at RM180. then i told her loh, outside selling at RM99 lei & was abt to pack & go out le... then she say ok give me RM100. WTH right?? haha. the price can jump till so LOW lei.. faintzz

of cse i brought it la.. all with the lens for RM100 ok la..


us with our spectacles on^^ will have to collect it my next wk..
i ate b4 at this cafe..

we went to had teabreak while this uncle had his lunch.. he had fried rice, dun look so yummy loh..


our yummy food^^


i LOVE this pic of my darling..


me^^


ya tt uncle went to wash his car.


duh~~ he siao, ask me take pic of him with his plate..


after tt we head back Spore le.. then me go funeral of my mum in law someone..
after along day out my bao bei look so tired with his ball which he asked me to buy for him.. he will be staying with me till Mon.. mucks

No comments: