Friday, February 20, 2009

bao bei went for chk up at TTSH for his eye

bring my bao bei for chk up at TTSH for his eye... chk here & there took abt 2hr plus.. doc confirm tt he got astigmatism plus lazy eyes.. his astigmatism abt 300+ per eye lei.. haiz. said tt he HAVE to wear spec de loh..

see him like tt so sad.. so young have to wear spec le.. sigh. wat to do.. still spent so much to see the doc.. haiz

checking his eyes..


this is for me to make his spec de.. haizzzz


after tt went to meet lian for dinner..

wah.. she shock face dame cute loh.. haha


ok normal de..


hi ya.. i wan to eat alr still take pic..


my bao bei.. his kids meal so SMALL loh.. not enough for him too.. after tt went & buy bread for him..


see la.. we smile till wan to laugh le la.. dunno who is the photographer..


see.. duh~~ he say artistic.. faint


ya.. me^^

cheese^^


another so call artistic pic.. haha


haaa.. this is better.. self taken de..


duh~~ close eyes..


us again^^


hehe.. fm my cam de..
ya i reach fm camwhore.. haha
CUTE??
SWEET??
SHY??
UGLY??
haha.. i siao liao.. bo liao take so many pic.. keke

1 comment:

Ee said...

oh my so poor thing, his 300degrees about same as me le ... better take care. if not will increase.