Monday, September 22, 2008

USELESS

got a called fm my son granny asking me to come down to her place as there's some document which needed to be filled up & return to the sch plus my son need to go chk up to the hospital for his eyes.. he got 6/24 & 6/19 for his eyes with the chk up in the sch.. haiz.

so head down after work, went to fill up tt form which is real simple to fill, jus tick & sign, tis her son also cant do meh.. my son need to go chk up on his eyes her son also cant bring meh?? dun tell me my son he is not the father of it??

if i can take care of my son myself, it will be so much better.. his eyes spoil y?? becos he always watch tv so dame near the tv set can.. u say will spoil a not la!! i told her straight loh, dun let him watch tv so near ma, dun tell me she dunno tt eyes wont spoil de loh.. then she tell me, say so many times to my son le, he also wont listen even after scolding him..

since she is taking care of my son, then she have to discipline him.. not wait till like something happen to his health then come & tell me loh.. always like tt de lei.. he sick or wat tell me.. like my fault like tt de.. they are the one taking care of him then he sick tell me..think i no need to work la, her son only need to work loh.. kao!!

its so dame ridiculous loh.. my son got outing jus recent to Singapore Discovery Center costing only $22 he cant even pay?? he's still the same as before no change at all loh.. last time my son go outing with the sch to zoo & have to pay $10 he also never pay.. can smoke cant even pay this amt for his own son.. jus waiting for me to pass the $$ to his mum... idiot!!

tts y i say, GUYS are dame USELESS.. only know how to make babies & enjoy.. the rest dunno.. not like he is not working loh.. it really turn me off when i see this type of guys ard loh.. cant even do simple things, work like no work, always use gals $$.. wtf!! i simply cant stand guys doing nth useful loh.. so dame irritating..

tts y i say being SINGLE is better loh.. for wat need guys for?? no point de ma, jus making ourselves so sick of them more..

took some pics with my dear bao bei..



funny face..


giving mama a nice kissImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: