Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Night at MOS

getting ready to go out le..


meet up with childhood frens, Fean & Shaun for dinner at Fish & CO before heading off to MOS to club. while its been so long since i last meet up with them they still look the same.. hee

our yummy food.


me & fean


Shaun & me


head off to Mos, reach there i guess it was still early, as there wasnt much ppl still. so we cam whoring..

our drinks, more to come =)


me & fean


sweet sweet us


look at the guys, cheese...


Shaun & Daniel


look at tt Shaun face, hmm getting redder and redder..


his eyes gg to close soon.. keke


Daniel is soooo tall.. haha . he is not my bf hor.. dun get the wrong idea..


errrr.. drunk alr?? hmmm.



crazy daniel, dunno doing wat there..


smile =)


cheese..


acting cute..


my childhood frens.. the most tipsy is me & shaun, as fean need to drive her car back..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur friend daniel how tall sia.. u say like he very tall.. wahaha gt as tall as me ke ke

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

he VERY tall le for me.. haha. i think he taller then u also loh.. keke

Anonymous said...

hmm my ht 188 lei.. taller dem me.. haha gt chance we compare wahahaha..

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

faint.. i never ask him he how tall la, but see him my head also pain pain loh.. kekeke

Anonymous said...

ha ha .. i'm ur another pain le lor wahaha