Friday, September 12, 2008

KtV

fetch my bao bei hm after work today, last wk didnt bring him hm sooo miss him wor.. then later went to my hse nearby for him to play fireworks.. he did play for the 1st few want & stop after he got burn on his leg..




then went to the playground and play.. he's FAV loh.. haha




omg!! look at me bully my bao bei. didnt want him to come down.. hee



me la, jus love making him cry, becos he look soo cute..=)



went with fean, shaun & daniel to this Ktv called the 10 dollar Ktv at Chinatown.. total 5 pax including my son loh. kao!! my son they also changed, dame kns loh.. he also dunno how to sing wor.. faintzz



but overall it was cheap loh.. each pax we paid $13, and of cse my dear frens & me share the amt of my son together loh.. plus its free flow of drink wor.. but is normal drinks la, not beers. plus they will give each one a bowl of sharkfin soup.

well tt wan taste alright loh.. $13 got free soup plus free flow of drinks very gd liao hor.. and can sing for 3 hrs loh.. shiok!!




my bao bei, pretending to sing. ps: commend by mama.. keke






opps, another rose my fav colour..

No comments: