Saturday, September 27, 2008

Out with BB & movie

Out with BB

went to fetch my boy hm ytd evening, saw tt his arm were swollen.. asked my MIL but she also dunno how he got bitten.. when i saw him he was putting some ice on it so as his arm wont swell so much..

poor bao bei.. notti inserts whichever bit him.


wakkly wakkly rise & shine.. guess wat he is wearing?? my hair band.. keke


lunch today, my son wanted to eat sushi.. as requested by CZW to bring my bao bei to eat & buy toy.. =)

see my bao bei.. eat till sooo happy..


our yummy foods..


after lunch as usually he wanted to go kiddy palace, went there asked him wat toys he wanted.. at 1st he wanted Ben 10, i didnt knw wat was tt & i found out tt its some cartoon showing on tv & a LOT of kids also like tt de loh.. faintzz

but in the end, he choose this, even me asking him many times confirm wan this izzit.. haha.


once we reach hm, he started playing nor stop de loh..

got myself this slipper.. hee


my boy dunno y suddenly keep on wan to take pic, so we snap snap snap..mucks


then is was time to sent him hm le.. sobz.. cant wait to see him next wk again... mama LOVE u!!!


Movie

went to meet Mel, whom i haven seen for like nearly a yr le loh.. faintzz. well he still look the same, nth much have change, still wear cap.. telling me he lazy to style.. haha.

went for Movie as usually.. last time we always meet, standard is watch movie & dinner.. nw still the same loh.. haaa

went to watch this movie Painted Skin. not bad show la.. guess where we were sitting?? in the 2nd front row of the screen loh.. really faintzzz de can.. haha. bo pian le loh.. no more sits le wor.. tell u sth, tis is my 2nd time watching a movie like tt can.. i still remember the 1st time i watch was Pearl Harbour..

after the move our heads are stiff... hahaha. nice meet u but but but.. u forget to take pic with me.. sobzz.. haha. meet up again ya.. hee



after tt hor, took a cab hm, tt BLOODY cab driver hor on the way make me so PISS off can.. in the end, asked him to drop me off & i walk hm, took me like abt 45 mins loh.. idiot de UNCLE..

No comments: