Sunday, September 21, 2008

my 4th Art

today went to do my tattoo on my big fat thigh.. 1st time in my WHOLE life had i come across this kind of tattoo shop.. y u may ask, well let me explain.

for this tattoo shop right, they charged by hrs per session, NOT by the pic sizing.. plus diff tattoo artist charges differently too wor..

my fren did there for like 6hrs for $250 but for me the pricing was DAME different.. more EX there her's loh.. faintz. becos we use different artist ma...

anyway, am not gg to say much abt this alr, saying more jus making me more SAD loh.. for today it cost me $250 for 1 hr of designing on my thigh & 2 hr tracing my outline.. since i alr give him do le, so bo pian have to let him continues doing all le loh..

but hor, i can say his art it not bad loh..alright la.. but nw i see with the outline like kinda weird.. so hopefully after the colouring done it will look better ba..

told me tt i need to go for abt 2 more session to complete the whole pieces.. telling me he charged 3hrs for $250, 4hrs for $300 & 6hrs for $400.. faintzzz..

hopefully it wont cost me too much le la.. this mth is really BROKE mth can.. die die.. waiting for payday liao la me.. haiz.

the shop name..

before tattooing

finish of the outline.. this is sth to remind me tt i need to be FREE...
hope tt this will be my LAST art le..
i knw ppl will say tt its kinda a ah lian.. nw i dun wanna bother abt wat ppl think le loh.. haha.. living life to the fullest la.. dun care wat ppl think abt me le..
i may die anytime de ma.. haaaa life is short..

No comments: