Monday, May 26, 2008

is it fair??

guy said tt he wan to have facebook account ok fine. BUT then he keep adding gals there nor stop & still have to cheek to tell me he NEVER alr!! BUT when asked he said tt he jus add them for fun & never flirt or do anything to them. how i knw after wat happen before??

gal wan friendster account. guy said u wan to know more guys right, somemore put profile pte how he knw tt there are no guys in my list. while friendster account is only meant for my frens. since he dun like me adding guys, so i NEVER did.

y cant he understand my feelings??

guy msn FULL of gals, asked him y he wanted to keep so many gals which he dun even knw? tell me tt he wan to see his msn full then he feel happy if not like very sian when he log in & somemore said tt if i ever leave him, there is still gals there to comfort him. WTF!!

then gal msn must be ALL gals becos he dun like her having guys there. like as if she is flirting online like wat he did.

when gal put header on her msn abt anything, he will said y want to tell guys right?

then he can put header on him msn and let ALL his gals on msn knw wat he is doing??

is this call loving me a LOT!!! can anyone tell me!!! i'm going CRAZY of this love of urs!! this love u can keep it to urself man!!

feeling very very very SAD, thinking abt it!!! when then i will be HAPPY again??



WTF!!! WTF!!!

No comments: