Saturday, May 31, 2008

loves

lunch time again asked my boy wat he wanted to have & AGAIN he said tt he wants to eat spaghetti.. he NEVER got sick of it wor..

so head off to PastaMania for lunch.. he had the usually Beef Bolognese, while i had Ham & Sausago Baked Rice..

i've always go there with my boy to eat & didn't know that they had kids meal there!!! i mean y didn't the service staff actually inform me tt they do have it there as i always order the normal portion of an adult for my boy and he cant finish it & its a wasted of food..

guess its also my fault, i've should have asked if they have it 1st.. haiz.

see my boy eat till his mouth is full of tomato sauce


can u see tt.. i wrote it while my boy was alsp.. another was fm his pastor.. lets see again the next time i see my boy wat if got there..

No comments: