Thursday, May 8, 2008

Body creams / Sad

my fren help me to buy this cream meant for stretch marks fm Jean Yip, saying tt its not bad asked me to give it a try.. cost $16.80. just started today morn.. will be using it twice a day till the bottle finish and see if there are any results..



this is for me to put every morn all over my arms & legs to prevent the sun for making me even more dark.. hee


at night, before going to slp have to put this all over my body.. helps my skin to be smooth..


hopefully all this helps my skin.. ps: growing older, have to take REAL gd care of my skin..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
sad again... dunno y feel very insecure.. y sometimes u do the things just make me sad & think a lot.. just dun understand..

y cant u just make me secure.. when u hate something i did it for u so tt u wont be sad but when i'm sad, u said tt u will BUT never.. HATE HATE this feeling..

No comments: