Tuesday, May 27, 2008

bao bei went for check up

had lunch at Fish & Co before heading off to the hospital for his check up.. my boy pizza was terrible.. it's topping is only cheese, onion & tomatoes BUT the tomatoes is cut up kind and my boy hate it.. it the end i have to put ketchup on it so tt he is able to finish his lunch..

having pizza



while i had peris fish


after lunch head off to the hospital, had a recasting on his arm.. doc asked him wat colour he wanted for his cast he choose green.. was thinking tt he will get blue instead.. haiz spent another $79.20.. wats the finaly bill???

whenever i bring him out with me, ppl tense to think tt he is my little bro.. while sorry to say he is my precious boy..



went bugis.. had dinner and walking ard..


this pic of me, is taken by my boy..


sweet pie.. mucks..

No comments: