Saturday, November 3, 2012

Groupon CRAP!!

i will NEVER buy from Groupon ever again after this!

i Brought this on 25 August 2012 and from their fine print it said that collection are only valid from 25 September 2012 onwards. I was fine in waiting for a month later to get my items.

Went to their office on 30 September to collect my item but was told that its OOS and will call me back when the item arrive.

i waited and waited and i decided to write them an email on 8 October to check when will i be receiving my item

Receive an email from them on telling me that the item will only arrive mid October.

Finally i receive my item on 15 October BUT!!!

This is the Magic Bullet

its BROKEN!! What the heck right?? After waiting this is what i get!

i didn't notice about this till my son actually decided to check for me, end up i found out there is a CRACK on it!! how to use?? so ANGRY!!

Wrote them an email on it

Their reply to me is to ask me to bring the item down myself! Im angry at the fact that its NOT my fault and yet i still need to bring the goods down to their office! They should come to me to collect and give me an exchange!


Then i got another email to ask if I've receive my item
I send that this email and till now i NEVER got any reply!


No comments: