Monday, November 12, 2012

English High Tea!

Went for my 3rd check up on my eyes at Shinagawa and dr lee say that its good! Happy!!

台北站 Taipei Station @ Bugis

Having my lunch! Taiwan Beef noodles! Not to bad, quite salty even for a person who like salty, Noodles are Q Q, Beef are just nice! Oh and I'm the 1st customer! 

Brought this from Deal.com.sg since July. Now then i decided to do.

Did Gelish 2 tone purple at Nail Indulgence De Beau at Bugis. And then i buy their package for 5 session of $145 with each session costing $29 for any type of Gelish on my feet or finger. But have to pay $5 for soak off.

Meet up Tong! Her Birthday today! Happy Birthday Tong!!
 

We decided to go for High tea!

At Full House, Rendezvous Gallery

Waiting for our tea.

Pretending there is tea in my cup!

She say so cute the tea bag ask me take picture.

My chamomile tea.

FIRST time having English High Tea, like so ahtas.. hehe

But their food wasn't that nice =( and i tell you got a LOT of flies! Very irritating!

Their Scones also not that nice =(

How i wish i can have this lifestyle... As and when i feel like having High Tea i go... sigh... i can dream on.........

No comments: