Saturday, November 24, 2012

Buffet High Tea at Tea Lounge; The Regent

FINALLY! we are able to eat Buffet High Tea at Tea Lounge! HAPPY =) Booked about a month ago as i read a lot of good review on their food and really want to give it a try to see how good it is.

On the way there with my baobei
Taken with Samsung Note, Fotorus App

we are here!!
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
I had i think some berries tea which i like. Its to my likely.
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
The manager were nice enough to ask if we need him to take a photo for us
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Took some photos with my phone
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
I read that their Scones are the BEST! but it didn't turn out that great =( It was dry and not buttery enough. One of the reason i wanted to come here was because of this but it disappoint me =(
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Jams and Cream to eat with the Scones. I like the cream and lemon curd.
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
I only had once serving of scone and i didn't want to get anymore =(
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
This section of different type of cheese i didn't try at all. No reason why, didn't have the craving to eat them.
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Caviars!! I heard that they are very expensive!
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
I tried this 2 type of Caviars but i didnt like them =( Taste fishy and sour?.. ewww.


my boy kept taking satay.
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App

Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Macaroons!! They are so beautiful
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Green tea macaroon
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
They are so SWEET but not too bad.
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App

This Chocolate macaroon is so chewy
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
my baobei insist that i take a photo of his art work
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Even asking me to take this marshmallow with chocolate sauce
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Nice to enjoy a cup of tea and eating snacks...
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
What i had
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
More food, the creme brulee not nice but the rest are good
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
The beef! i like them! i even had a few rounds of their egg mayo.
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Fruits and chocolates!
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
he is so FULL!
Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App

Taken with Samsung Note, Camera 360 App
Giving mummy a kiss =)
Taken with Samsung Note, Fotorus App
He is so full till he start to play with my hair.

The waitress keep saying I look so YOUNG!! Couldn't believe that this boy is my Son!! Keep saying that I'm his SISTER!! I'm flying so HIGH!! =))
Taken with Samsung Note, Fotorus App
my LAST dish i took, crepes.

after our meal we went shopping! i went Forever 21 and got myself this dress! UOB card got 10% discount so i only paid $29.70

Saw this at 313 Somerset, i LIKE! Purple Christmas Tree!
Taken with Samsung Note, Instagram App
 This too! So nice!
Taken with Samsung Note, Instagram App
Its been a LONG time since we went to Orchard Road walk walk, so MANY people, but it was great! Christmas lights are up but i feel this year decoration not really that nice. 

my tired look, so SHAG but fulfilling day!
Taken with Samsung Note, Instagram App

No comments: