Sunday, November 18, 2012

1st time Colouring my hair Purple!

Decided to half dyed my with Special Effect Pimpin Purple!

Brought 2 bottle of Lolane 12% developer cream each $1.90 and Bleach powder $2.80

Brought this Philips Hair Dryer Model number HP8117 for $29 at Best Denki to help me with drying my hair when i coloured them.

 Special Effect Pimpin Purple from Rhetorical at S$32.

Got this Tool kit which consist of glove, shower cap and comb at $6 from them too.

I decided to try part of my hair to see how the effect will look like first. This is the Lolane developer cream & Bleach powder which i put in a bit.

Then mix them up. After i bleach part of my hair, i let it sit for 45mins.

As you can see my hair, it has a light brown effect inside of my current hair colour.

Then i put some of the Special Effect Pimpin Purple in

a more clearer picture of how the purple look like

i added this La Bourse hair oil into my Purper mixture which i brought at $9 so that my hair will not be too damage. You can add in any conditioner instead.

This is how my hair look like. Left to Right: Current hair colour, Bleach colour and Purple colour.

i so LOVE the Pimpin Purple! so beautiful right?.. =)

How my hair look like.

After testing out part of my hair and quite happy with the result, I've decided to start colouring half of my inner my hair Pimpin Purple.

I tie half my hair up and start to bleach them first for 45mins and blow them towards the end so that im able to have a more blonder hair colour.

Tadahhhh!! my half hair dyed!

i LOVE it!! but i WISH that its BRIGHTER the Purple! Next time i'll bleach my hair more instead.

How it look like tied up in a ponytail. My current brown colour mix with Pimpin Purple.

How my hair look like indoor

Outdoor with sunlight.

Day 2! Colour is still there of course!

Love it! Match with my Samsung Note casing!

Under the sun!

After 8 days, the colour is still going strong!

Love how the colour blend together with my current hair!

No comments: