Sunday, January 1, 2012

very DISAPPOINTED!!

what a "GOOD" New Year i had today!

can you believe it?? im so FREAKING MAD!!! to think that i TRUSTED him BUT yet he DISAPPOINTED me!!

i found a packed of cigarette!! not like he JUST stop smoking BUT he's been SMOKE-FREE for about 2months plus already can! why sneak and smoke now?? i got so mad that i CANED him HARD!! like a small boy can! i CANED and CANED!!! its like me finding out that my son is hiding cigarette and got caught from me and get a caning!

I asked him when he brought the packed of cigarette, he told me he got it yesterday evening and only started yesterday still can tell me he only SOCIAL smoker! my FOOT!! he just quilted smoking a few months ago he can start to be a SOCIAL smoker meh?? kao!!

when i saw the packed of cigarette, i broke them into half and thrown it away!

No comments: