Monday, January 2, 2012

New Hair cut!!

Brought my baobei to cut his hair as tomorrow will be the start of school!

He look so cute while having his hair cut!


Tadaaaaa!! My baobei is a Handsome boy! Muckssss...

hmmm. When Cold Storage and got our FAV Popcorn! I LOVE this! Slightly sweet and slightly salty... Tried other flavors BUT I prefer this! Yum yum!


Tomorrow is my son first day in a new school, I pray that he will be able to adapted to it.. Keeping my fingers cross!

And yawn he's starting school in the morning session so that means I'm gonna wake up early to wake him up, prepare breakfast and to sent him to school before I go work...

What I'm more concern is what he's going to do after school since it end around 1pm. He will be alone at home, don't know what he will be doing you know.. Sigh!

I'm applying for the Student care in his school where by he's able to be in there doing his homework and stay there till 7pm. Hope that I'm able to get it rather them him staying at home alone.

No comments: