Sunday, January 29, 2012

BTO Flat

Looking thru my Sept BTO flat looking at what's left for me to choose this coming fri and is BAD! Only left with  126 flats! Sigh! Was really thinking this time round DIE Liao! If my turn comes and it's low level which I don't like and if I give up this chance I'll left with no more chance! Meaning to say my Nov BTO I won't get to choose my flat this coming 28th Feb =(

But guess what I found out? My friend told me that it's not the case and I've misunderstood the meaning of the letter sent to me! 

This is the letter sent from HDB after I  gave up my July BTO at Sengkang.


Actually it means that IF I give my 2 chances to choose a flat i still can ballot for flats just that instead of given the 1st timer chance it will be 2nd timer chance not as easy to give flats Liao.

But I think this is BULLSHIT!! I ballot TWICE once in July BTO another in Sept BTO but the queue number I get from them also excessed! Also dont know how they place people in the balloting queue loh! Only after my 3rd BTO in Nov then my number wasnt excessed BUT it's SO far away too!

1st BTO in July flat on offer was 944 my number 1503. 2nd BTO in Sept flat on offer was 1041 my number 1203. 3rd BTO in Nov flat on offer was 968 my number 819.

Really don't know how they place people in the balloting queue! I'm so HOPING to get a flat just infront of the Waterway but now I can only DREAM =( those people infront of me already taken up the flats there =( only left those BEHIND the waterway! Haiz. Not my fate to stay beside the waterway loh =(

No comments: