Saturday, January 14, 2012

First charity event

First charity event from my company! bring back many many memories for me since i use to stay in the home since i was young.. really happy that im able to give back what i use to enjoy.. i hope that this kids enjoyed themselves too.

we went to Children Aid Society, Melrose.

me and my boss

we brought the kids to Snow city and there is also a Ice Cream making session

the instructor

on the spot made ice cream!

my baobei 

so cute the kids!

snow city time!

me and my colleague

love love

so cold!

snow man!

sliding time 

Big brian with Small brian! my 2 son! hahaha

the kids enjoying themselves with MacDonald!

so cute!

Home time!

presenting chq to the person in charge

photo taking!

outside the children home

time to be back home!

No comments: