Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thai Steamboat

meet up with my babe and her hubby at Golden mile. the main purpose was to go there to buy some Thailand Diet pills to try out. becos both of them and one fren tried and told me that got result loh! saying they will shit out OIL can! so i think should be not bad ba. BUT i very KIASI lei.. i see the pills hor, no name no details de loh.. BEST the thai guy say if i came myself without my fren he also wont sell it to me loh =.= my fren is a half thai ba, even her mom also got it loh plus she stay here her whole life liao wor..

anyway this is a one week supply for $20. will try to take it next monday PRAY nothing will happen to me!

this is the afternoon pill i have to take each of them before lunch

this is to be taken 3brown, 3blue, 1white before i sleep.

FIRST time eating Thai Steamboat! not bad la.. 4 of us eat total $82 loh.

WTF!!!! I HATE the weighing machine can!!! I used to be 45kg before i gave birth, was 53kg after that & stayed this way for a FEW slim yrs! For the past one year plus I've gain to 58kg & NOW I'm a FREAKING 62.2kg!!!! I'm a BUFFALO!!

i CANNOT imagine im 62.2kg!! this is the weight i was when i was PREGNANT can! in a year plus i've gain a WHOOPING 10kg!! im a HUGEMONGOUS BUFFALO =(( dig a hole to hide also cannot liao loh =((

No comments: