Friday, July 22, 2011

4Day Diet ONLY

i decided to diet becos i've gain a WHOOPING 10kg in one yr! =((

Day 1. Breakfast: water & 2 Pandan cake

Lunch Yao Tao hu Soup with bee hoon and 1plum

Dinner of 2pc of seaweed & 3apples.

Day1 Morning i weight at 62.2kg. Night weight at 61.2kg. Poo poo 3times.

Day2. Breakfast water and bread, Lunch 3veg with 少飯 but I didn't even finish the rice, Dinner:2pc seaweed & 2apple.

Day2. Moring weight at 60.2kg. Night weight at 60.9kg. No poo poo =(

Day3. Breakfast: water and 2Pearl Jumbu

Lunch! I only had 4tablespoon of rice

Dinner a plate of Guava!

Day3. Moring weight: 60.6kg. Night weight: 60.8kg. No poo poo =(

Day4. Breakfast:water & 4pearl jumbu, Lunch:yao tao Hu soup with bee hoon, dinner:nothing.

Day4. Morning weight: 60.2kg. Night weight: 60.5kg. 1plum. 1poo poo.

Day 5. Breakfast: wasabi peanuts!

Day5. Morning Weight:60kg. One Plum. I'm gg to stop dieting for awhile. Very hard to diet when I dun have my own hse to make my own food loh!

No comments: